235 on Market
235 Market Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
Downtown San Diego – Marina District
235 On Market is located in the center of the Marina District in Downtown San Diego. It’s convenient location is directly across the street from Ralph’s Grocery Store and one block from Nordstrom’s in Horton Plaza. It is also only a few blocks from the Gaslamp Quarters, Seaport Village, and the Headquarters.
The complex offers an affordable alternative for the most exclusive neighborhood in downtown San Diego.
235 on Market Features
- 6 Story Mid Rise
- 57 Residences
- Year Built: 2002
- Developer: Intracorp
- Homeowner’s Dues: $417-$550 per month
- Professionally Managed by Prescott Companies
235 on Market Amenities
- Gated 2 Story Entrance
- Central Courtyard with BBQs and Sundeck
- Rooftop Deck with Spa
- Community Lounge with a Small Kitchenette
- Underground assigned and secure parking
Activity for the Year 2022
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $658,286
- Average Square Footage: 1,076
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $625.81
- Properties Sold: 7
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
235 on Market Listings
No Results Found.