575 6th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
Alta is a very modern and sexy building right on the border of Downtown San Diego’s East Village and Gaslamp Quarters. The 21 story high rise tower has floor plans ranging from 482 square foot studios to 1,224 square foot two bedrooms. The building has very reasonable homeowner’s dues given the quality of the finishes and amenities.
Alta has one of the most exciting locations in Downtown San Diego. Since it is located on the border of East Village and Gaslamp Quarters, you are in the heart of downtown. Just outside of the community doors are hundreds of restaurants, bars, clubs, coffee shops and art galleries.
- 21 Story High Rise
- 179 Residences
- Year Built: 2007
- Developer: Anka Development
- Homeowner’s Dues: $500-700
- Professionally Managed by N.N. Jaeschke
- Lap Pool & Spa with Outdoor Showers
- Sundeck with Lounge Chairs
- Beautiful Community Room with Billiards, Large TV, and Wet Bar
- Fully-Equipped Fitness Facility
- Secure Entry
- 24 Hour Surveillance
- Guest Parking Available
- Award Winning Interior Finishes
- Modern Sleek Lobby
- Separate Freight Elevator
Activity for the Year 2020
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $590,000
- Average Square Footage: 908
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $648.24
- Properties Sold: 23
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
No Results Found.