Aperture Condos and Lofts is a short walk to the nearby shops, cafe, and the farmer’s market of Little Italy, making it a highly desirable. It has an industrial design and feel with elements such as exposed concrete, Ghore chrome fixtures, and more. Aperture offers a variety of floor plans that include studios, one and two bedrooms, and penthouse units that range from 715 to 2158 sq. ft. Most of the units features skyline and North Bay views.
- 11 Story High Rise
- 86 Residences
- Year Built: 2008
- Developer: CityMark Development
- Homeowner’s Dues: $440-$560 per month
- Professionally Managed by The Prescott Company
- Underground Secure Parking
- Secured Access
- Modern Lobby
- 2 High Speed Elevators
Activity for the Year 2020
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $694,700
- Average Square Footage: 1,136
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $605.37
- Properties Sold: 10
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
No Results Found.