Bella Via Condos is located in the heart of Little Italy and sits on the corner of India and Cedar where you can see the beautiful Little Italy Gateway sign. Many of the residences has great city views of cafe style restaurants, tree-lined streets, and twinkling lights of the lamp posts. Home owners in the southern orientation of the building and on the upper floors in the western orientation enjoy some of the water views of the San Diego Bay. Although Bella Via condos may not come with many of the other amenities that other condominiums may have, the location makes it all the more different.
Bella Via Features
- 6 Story Mid Rise
- 48 Residences
- Year Built: 2003
- Developer: Lambert Development
- Homeowner’s Dues: $400-$475 per month
- Professionally Managed by: Bella Via HOA
Bella Via Amenities
- Secured Underground Parking
- Secure Building and Lobby
- Offers Bay views
- Low HOA fees
Activity for the Year 2020
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $608,667
- Average Square Footage: 1,046
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $580.81
- Properties Sold: 3
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Bella Via Listings
No Results Found.