1431 Pacific Hwy & 825 W. Beech St, San Diego, CA 92101
Breeza is a concrete, steel and glass mid rise in Downtown San Diego’s Little Italy neighborhood. It is at the southwest corner of Little Italy, which borders Columbia District. Just across the street from Breeza, you can find the New Waterfront Park, which was a $50 million project completed in 2014.
Breeza is situated on Pacific Hwy and its neighbors include Bayside, The Grande North, and The Grande South, which are currently some of the most sought after high rise communities in Downtown San Diego.
- Main Mid Rise is 9 Stories and Second Midrise is 8 Stories
- 158 residences
- Year Built: 2008
- Developer: Intergulf
- Homeowner’s Dues: $700-950 per month
- Professionally Managed by Action Property Management
- Lushly Landscaped Central Courtyard
- Resort Style Pool and Spa
- Large Rooftop Deck with Fantastic Bay Views
- Lounge Chairs on the Rooftop Sundeck
- Secure Entry with an Intercom System
- BBQ are with Seating
- Fully-Equipped Fitness Facility
- Peaceful Water Feature
- Community Room with Elegant Furnishings and Kitchen
- 24 hour security and surveillance
Activity for the Year 2021
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $860,455
- Average Square Footage: 1,190
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $718.58
- Properties Sold: 11
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
No Results Found.