301 West G Street, San Diego, CA 92101
City Walk is located in the center of the Marina District and is a fantastic location in Downtown San Diego. It is only a few blocks from thefrom Ralph’s Grocery Store, Nordstrom’s in Horton Plaza, Jimbo’s Natural Food’s Grocer, Seaport Village, and the Headquarters. It is also a short walk to Gaslamp Quarter and all it has to offer!
City Walk has very unique qualities. The first and second floors are townhomes, the 3rd floor is comprised of flats, and the 4th and 5th floors are also two story townhomes. The condos with entrances on the 1st and 4th floors all contain stairs.
The community is popular due to its fantastic location, spacious residences, and affordable homeowners dues!
City Walk Features
- 5 Story Building
- 109 residences
- Year Built: 2003
- Developer: Olson Company
- Homeowner’s Dues: $549-$650 per month
- Professionally Managed by Action Property Management
City Walk Amenities
- Two large well landscaped courtyards
- Fitness facility
- Recreation Room
- Club House with Kitchen
- Secure Lobbies and Entrances
- Underground Gated Parking
- BBQ Area
- Spacious outdoor entertaining areas
- Affordable homeowner’s dues
Activity for the Year 2021
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $765,744
- Average Square Footage: 1,497
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $514.94
- Properties Sold: 16
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
City Walk Listings
No Results Found.