620 State St. & 655 Columbia St, San Diego, CA 92101
Columbia Place is located in the center of the Marina District and is an older development in Downtown San Diego. It’s convenient location is close to Ralphs Grocery Store and Horton Plaza. It is also only a few blocks from the Gaslamp Quarters, Seaport Village, and the Headquarters.
Columbia Place is a small 4 story complex that is well maintained. The projects courtyard has a fountain and artistic pillars throughout. Columbia Place has a unique no pet policy.
Columbia Place Features
- 4 Story Low Rise
- 103 Residences
- Year Built: 1989
- Developer: The Great American Development Company
- Homeowner’s Dues: $300-$400 per month
- Professionally Managed by Action Property Management
Columbia Place Amenities
- Courtyard with a water fountain
- BBQ area
- Small fitness facility
- Secure Entry
- Underground assigned and secure parking
- Affordable Homeowners Dues
Activity for the Year 2020
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $521,143
- Average Square Footage: 960
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $545.08
- Properties Sold: 7
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.