427 9th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
Diamond Terrace is directly one block north of Petco Park in Downtown San Diego’s East Village. This highly desirable location also comes with some of the most affordable homeowner’s dues for a downtown high rise community. Diamond Terrace is often recognized by San Diego Padre fans due to the fact that it can be seen from almost every seat in the stadium.
Diamond Terrace is a short walk from hundreds of restaurants, bars, and attractions. The complex shares the block with Basic Pizza and what will soon be Half Door Brewing Company. It is also just 3 blocks from the Gaslamp District. With an amazing location like this, there is always something new and exciting to do!
Diamond Terrace Features
- 14 Story Building
- 113 residences
- Year Built: 2005
- Developer: Intracorp Companies
- Homeowner’s Dues: $550 – $700 per month
- Wilson HOA Management Solutions
Diamond Terrace Amenities
- Secure entry
- 14th floor rooftop deck with views into Petco Park and the San Diego Bay
- Community BBQ Area on the 14th floor
- Fully-equipped fitness facility with City Views
- Community room with a large television
- Clean and contemporary lobby
Activity for the Year 2021
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $530,477
- Average Square Footage: 821
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $645.83
- Properties Sold: 11
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.