1750 & 1780 Kettner Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92101
Doma is a very unique building in Downtown San Diego’s Little Italy neighborhood. The north side of Doma is an 8 floor mid rise that is constructed out of concrete, steel, and glass. The south half of Doma is a 4 story low rise that is constructed out of wood, steel, and glass. It’s award winning design and wide range of floor plans make this community anything but “cookie cutter”!
Doma is located on Kettner Blvd, which is one block from the main stretch of Little Italy. This walker’s paradise offers a convenient and exciting lifestyle!
- 8 story mid rise (concrete/steel) and 4 story low rise (wood/steel)
- 121 residences
- Year Built: 2003
- Developer: Citymark
- Homeowner’s Dues: $400-550 per month
- Professionally Managed by FirstService Residential
- Secure Entry
- Rooftop sundeck with great San Diego Bay views
- Fully-equipped fitness facility
- Rooftop BBQ and entertainment bar
- Outdoor Spa
- Well landscaped central courtyard
Activity for the Year 2020
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $820,357
- Average Square Footage: 1,396
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $597.91
- Properties Sold: 7
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
No Results Found.