Gaslamp City Square
445 Island Ave. & 450 J St, San Diego, CA 92101
Gaslamp City Square is located in the heart of Downtown San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter. Gaslamp City Square is one of only 3 residential condominium complexes in the neighborhood. The fantastic location combined with the affordability of the mid rise make it a great option for second homeowners and investors.
The complex is in the middle of all of the action and has a wide variety of options for fine dining, shops, nightlife and attractions all within a few blocks. It is also only 3 blocks from Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres!
Gaslamp City Square Features
- 7 Story Mid Rise
- 223 residences
- Year Built: 2004
- Developer: Champion Development Group
- Homeowner’s Dues: $300-500 per month
- Professionally Managed by Associated Professional Services
Gaslamp City Square Amenities
- Secure Entry
- Pool, Spa and Sundeck
- Night Time Security Guard
- Above Ground Central Courtyard with BBQs and Outdoor Seating
- Fully-Equipped Fitness Facility
- Two Lobbies (Island & J)
- Community Room
- Secure Underground Parking
Activity for the Year 2020
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $396,859
- Average Square Footage: 749
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $536.47
- Properties Sold: 29
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Gaslamp City Square Listings
No Results Found.