750 & 850 State Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Marina Park is located in Marina District and is next to Pantoja Park, San Diego’s oldest park. It is only a few blocks from Ralph’s Grocery Store, Nordstrom’s in Horton Plaza, Jimbo’s Natural Food’s Grocer, Seaport Village, and the Headquarters. It is also a short walk to Gaslamp Quarter and all it has to offer!
Marina Park is one of the older Downtown San Diego communities. The complex is a very established community with many amenities at a low monthly homeowners fee.
Marina Park Features
- Two 4 Story Building
- 224 residences
- Year Built: 1985
- Developer: Chapell Industries
- Homeowner’s Dues: $600-$785 per month
- Professionally Managed by Stratus Management
Marina Park Amenities
- Secure Entry with a Front Desk Attendant
- Fitness facility
- Recreation Room
- Club House with Kitchen
- 36 Guest Parking Spaces
- Underground Gated Parking
- BBQ Area
- Spacious Outdoor Courtyards with 5 Fountains Throughout
- 2 Swimming Pools
- 2 Covered Spas
- 2 Saunas
- Library/Reading Room
Activity for the Year 2021
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $544,636
- Average Square Footage: 1,057
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $531.56
- Properties Sold: 22
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Marina Park Listings
No Results Found.