875 G Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Nexus is located in East Village, just three city blocks from Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres. Nexus is a smaller complex built out of concrete and steel. The project occupies 1/4 of the block at the corner of 9th and G St.
East Village is full of great restaurants, nightlife, and is home to San Diego’s MLB team, the San Diego Padres. There are hundreds of restaurants, bars, and attractions which make life convenient and enjoyable! Nexus also only three blocks from San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter.
- 8-Story Mid Rise
- 68 residences
- Year Built: 2006
- Developer: Centex Homes
- Homeowner’s Dues: $350-$450
- Professionally Managed by Helm Property Management
- Large 7th Floor Common Area Patio
- 7th Floor BBQ Deck with Seating
- Fully-equipped fitness facility
- Secure Entry
- Garage and Underground Secure Parking
- Affordable Homeowners Dues
Activity for the Year 2020
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $438,611
- Average Square Footage: 829
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $532.07
- Properties Sold: 9
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
No Results Found.