330 J Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Pacific Terrace is located in Marina District and is situated on the border of the Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego. It is also a nice stroll on the MLK Promenade to Seaport Village and the Headquarters. Pacific Terrace is also conveniently located just 2 blocks from Ralphs Grocery Store and 3 blocks from Horton Plaza.
Pacific Terrace contains approximately 6,000 square feet of retail space, which includes the Chinese Historical Museum.
Pacific Terrace Features
- 6 Story Mid Rise
- 57 Residences
- Year Built: 2003
- Developer: Intracorp
- Homeowner’s Dues: $575-$640 per month
- Professionally Managed by Prescott Management
Pacific Terrace Amenities
- Gated Entry
- Simple Inviting Lobby
- Central Courtyard with Seating
- BBQ deck
- Exterior Entrances with Porch Lighting
- Two Elevators
- 6th Floor View Terrace and Sun Deck
- Underground assigned and secure parking
Activity for the Year 2021
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $558,000
- Average Square Footage: 977
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $569.13
- Properties Sold: 5
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Pacific Terrace Listings
No Results Found.