Park Boulevard East is a mid-rise complex that is only a couple blocks away from Petco Park. It’s residences include lofts, studios, one and two bedroom condos, and two bedrooms plus loft. It’s floor plans range from 650 to 1,800 sq ft. that includes features such as high ceilings, spiral staircases, balcony or rooftop terrace. With all it’s great amenities, Park Boulevard East is a modern and convenient place to call home.
Park Blvd. East Features
- 6-story building
- 104 residences
- Year Built: 2005
- Developer: Western Pacific Housing
- Homeowner’s Dues: $370-$450 per month
- Professionally Managed by Action Property Management
Park Blvd. East Amenities
- Patio with Outdoor Spa
- Building Surrounds a Well Landscaped Courtyard
- Secure Entry
- Secure Underground Parking
- Bike Storage Room
- Top Floor Condos Feature a Loft Space and Rooftop Deck
Activity for the Year 2020
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $432,010
- Average Square Footage: 996
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $453.84
- Properties Sold: 10
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Park Blvd. East Listings
No Results Found.