Discover life in East Village, where the vibrant rhythm of urban living meets the comfort of home at Park Boulevard West. Just steps away, the iconic Petco Park hosts thrilling baseball games, concerts, and events. Explore a plethora of trendy restaurants, shops, and art galleries that dot the streets, ensuring there’s always something new and exciting around the corner.
Experience urban living at Park Boulevard West, located in the dynamic setting of San Diego’s East Village. Constructed in 2004, this six-story building houses 117 distinct residences, each designed with you in mind. Drive into the secure underground parking and feel the ease of city living. Rejuvenate your senses in the outdoor spa, relax on the patio, or take a moment to reflect in the tranquil interior courtyard, complete with a soothing fountain and waterfall. For the active urbanite, the bicycle storage room ensures your ride is always ready for the next adventure. While the community recently received a fresh coat of paint in 2023, the photos below might not yet capture its renewed charm. Come experience the essence of East Village living at Park Boulevard West.
Park Boulevard West Features
- 6 Story Mid Rise
- 117 Residences
- Year Built: 2004
- Developer: Western Pacific Housing
- Homeowner’s Dues: $462-$508 per month
- Professionally Managed by Action Property Management
Park Boulevard West Amenities
- Secure Underground Parking
- Elevated outdoor Jacuzzi and patio
- Bicycle storage room
- Interior courtyard with fountain and waterfall
- Beautiful landscaped courtyard
Activity for the Year 2021
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $512,885
- Average Square Footage: 948
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $549.57
- Properties Sold: 20
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.