700 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
Park Place is located in the Marina District at 700 West Harbor Drive in Downtown San Diego. This prestigious address is directly across from Seaport Village, The Manchester Grand Hyatt, and The Headquarters at the corner of Kettner and Harbor Drive.
Seaport Village is one of San Diego’s iconic destinations and offers visitors and residents an abundance of shops, art galleries and great dining experiences. With the addition of The Headquarters, Park Place now has Cheesecake Factory, Puesto, Seasons 52, Starbucks, Eddie V’s and more just across the street!
Park Place Features
- 30-story tower with townhomes surrounding the perimeter
- 178 residences
- Year Built: 2004
- Developer: Bosa Development
- Homeowner’s Dues: $1,000-$1,175 per month
- Professionally managed by Prescott; onsite building manager
Park Place Amenities
- Resort style Pool/Spa and Sun deck
- Beautifully landscaped BBQ and seating area
- Fully-equipped fitness facility
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Community room with a full kitchen
- Elegant lobby with a Grand Piano
- 24 hour concierge
- Secure underground parking with guest spots
- 24 hour security and surveillance
- Outdoor fireplace and seating area
Activity for the Year 2021
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $1,062,020
- Average Square Footage: 1,366
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $774.26
- Properties Sold: 20
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Park Place Listings
No Results Found.