701 Kettner Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92101
Park Row is in a great location in Downtown San Diego’s Marina District. It is directly West of Pantoja Park, which has been there since the 1800’s and is part of Downtown San Diego’s History. It is also very close to Seaport Village, The Headquarters, Horton Plaza, Ralph’s Grocery Store and so much more!
Park Row was built in 1983 when the location was a lot less desirable. For this reason, it is the only large garden style community in the Marina District. Park Row features nice Spanish architecture with lush garden landscaping throughout.
Park Row Features
- Garden Style Townhomes
- 221 residences
- Year Built: 1983
- Developer: Paradee
- Homeowner’s Dues: $440-$575 per month
- Managed by: Park Row Homeowner’s Association
Park Row Amenities
- Community Pool/Spa and Sun deck
- BBQ Area
- 24 Hour Onsite Security
- Fitness Facility
- Guest Parking
- Underground Secure Parking
- Well Landscaped Gardens Throughout
Activity for the Year 2021
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $624,294
- Average Square Footage: 967
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $662.80
- Properties Sold: 17
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Park Row Listings
No Results Found.