877 Island Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
Parkloft is located just 1 block north of Petco Park in Downtown San Diego’s East Village. Parkloft has a unique brick look and many of the condos have been completely customized. It is near impossible to find 2 condos with the same finishes or floor plan due to all of the customization past and current owners have made. The complex offers many spacious floor plans with high ceilings, exposed concrete and duct work, and many even have views of the San Diego Bay and into the ballpark!
- 11 Story high rise
- 120 residences
- Year Built: 2003
- Developer: Douglas Wilson
- Homeowner’s Dues: $700-$800 per month
- Self Managed with an onsite manager
- Contemporary lobby remodeled in 2013
- Concierge/front desk attendant
- Fully-equipped fitness facility
- Courtyard with a water feature
- Outdoor BBQ area
- 24 hour security and surveillance
- Large freight elevator
Activity for the Year 2021
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $834,744
- Average Square Footage: 1,485
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $567.09
- Properties Sold: 16
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
No Results Found.