645 Front Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Downtown San Diego – Marina District
Renaissance is located in the center of the Marina District and is arguably situated in one of the best locations in Downtown San Diego. It is directly across the street from Ralph’s Grocery Store and Jimbo’s Natural Food’s Grocer. It is also only a few blocks from the Gaslamp Quarters, Seaport Village, and the Headquarters. Renaissance is located between 1st Avenue, Front, Market, and G streets and occupies the entire city block.
The building offers spacious floor plans with large bedrooms, which is rare downtown. Many of the homes also come with an extra powder room, which is difficult to find in 2 bedroom condos.
Renaissance contains retail space on both the north and east sides of the building. Retail tenants currently include Wells Fargo, Nutrition Zone, Vitality Tap, and Crocevia Coffee on the 1st Avenue side, and Postal Annex, iTAN, and Hangars Dry Cleaning on G Street. These great tenants add to the convenient location!
- Two 23-story buildings which are nearly identical
- 221 residences
- Year Built: 2003 & 2004
- Developer: Carrier Johnson
- Homeowner’s Dues: $850-$1,553 per month
- Self Managed with an onsite manager and assistant manager
- Community Pool/Spa and Sun deck
- BBQ deck with 2 commercial BBQ’s
- Fully-equipped fitness facility
- Conference room
- Community room with a full kitchen
- 24 hour lobby attendant in each tower
- Parking attendant from 7am-11pm daily
- 24 hour security and surveillance
- Outdoor fireplace and seating area
Activity for the Year 2021
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $979,078
- Average Square Footage: 1,545
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $631.27
- Properties Sold: 25
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.