1262 Kettner Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92101
Sapphire Tower is located in Columbia District and is a very modern complex. The ultra luxurious finishes mixed with the privacy of only 97 residences makes this complex highly desirable. Floors 5-23 have studio, one and two bedroom condos that range from 505-1,949 square feet. Columbia District is rapidly growing and this exclusive community is sure to remain a neighborhood favorite!
The penthouse series in Sapphire Tower can be found on floors 24-32 and are extremely unique to Downtown San Diego. Each residence has its very own elevator lobby that allows secure direct access to the home. These penthouse units range from 2,823-2,981 square feet and occupy either the full north or south side of the complex. All of these spectacular homes have astonishing views of the bay and city.
Sapphire Tower is steps from the Santa Fe Depot train station and the trolley station. A San Diego favorite, Stone Brewing Company, occupies one of the retail spaces in the base of the complex. Little Italy is also just a short walk away and features great restaurant options!
Sapphire Tower Features
- 33 Story tower
- 97 residences
- Year Built: 2008
- Developer: Centurion Partners
- Homeowner’s Dues: $800.00-$1,100 per month
- Professionally Managed by Action Property Management
Sapphire Tower Amenities
- Community Pool/Spa and Sun deck
- Elegant lobby with modern finishes
- BBQ deck with seating
- Fully-equipped fitness facility
- Community room with a conference table and TV
- 24 hour concierge
- 24 hour security and surveillance
Activity for the Year 2020
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $1,120,000
- Average Square Footage: 1,475
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $736.42
- Properties Sold: 6
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Sapphire Tower Listings
No Results Found.