The Grande South
1199 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92101
Explore the dynamic lifestyle of The Grande South, situated in the active Columbia District of Downtown San Diego. As you step out of your residence, you are immediately connected to a blend of urban charm and natural beauty. The Embarcadero, with its stunning views of San Diego Bay, is just a short walk away. Picture yourself enjoying leisurely days at the lively Portside Pier or relaxing in the green spaces of Waterfront Park. Plus, the nearby Little Italy offers a delightful mix of fine dining and trendy shopping. The Grande South is more than a residence; it’s a launchpad to the diverse experiences and conveniences that San Diego has to offer, bringing you the essence of city living.
Built in 2005 by the esteemed Bosa Development, The Grande South is a striking addition to the Columbia District skyline. This 39-story building houses 221 residences, including 9 townhomes along Pacific Highway, each offering spectacular views and a touch of luxury. Begin your day with a swim in the lap pool, relax in the spa, or soak up the sun on the sundeck. For social gatherings, the elegantly designed community room is the perfect setting. Rejuvenate in the steam room and sauna, or keep fit in the state-of-the-art fitness facility. The added conveniences of guest parking and a 24-hour lobby attendant enhance your sense of comfort and security. The Grande South is not just about finding a place to live; it’s about joining a community where you can feel a sense of belonging and excitement, right in the Columbia District.
The Grande South Features
- 39-story Tower with townhomes surrounding the perimeter
- 221 residences
- Year Built: 2004
- Developer: Bosa Development
- Homeowner’s Dues: $1,150-$1,350 per month
- Professionally managed by The Prescott Companies
The Grande South Amenities
- Resort Style lap Pool (80′)/Spa and Sun deck
- Sauna and steam room
- Concierge daily from 7:00 am – 11:00 pm.
- Fully-equipped fitness facility
- Conference room
- Community room with large TV
- Elegant Lobby
- Outdoor BBQ area and seating
- 24 hour security and surveillance
- Community library with area to lounge
Activity for the Year 2023
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $1,340,960
- Average Square Footage: 1,376
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $940.79
- Properties Sold: 15
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.