800 The Mark Lane, San Diego, CA 92101
The Mark is thought to be the most desirable condo complex in East Village. With wonderful amenities and a great location, life is great at The Mark! The complex is located just 2 blocks from Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres, and it is in the heart of East Village. There are hundreds of restaurants and nightlife destinations within walking distance of 800 The Mark Ln.
The Mark is one of a few buildings will full scale amenities and the homeowners dues are a reasonable price. The building has full time concierge, a pool, spa and much more. The exposed concrete and high ceilings are very modern while still remaining elegant with the interior high end finishes.
The Mark Features
- 33 Story building with 11 townhomes surrounding the courtyard
- 233 residences
- Year Built: 2007
- Developer: Douglas Wilson
- Homeowner’s Dues: $800-$1,000 per month
- Self Managed with an onsite manager
The Mark Amenities
- 55′ lap pool and spa
- Large sundeck with lounge chairs and cabanas
- Courtyard with 3 BBQ areas
- Fully-equipped fitness facility
- Conference room
- 24 hour concierge
- 24 hour security and surveillance
- Outdoor fireplace and seating area
- Separate freight elevator
- Private Driveway, “The Mark Lane”, which runs through the block
Activity for the Year 2020
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $704,854
- Average Square Footage: 1,103
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $615.87
- Properties Sold: 28
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
The Mark Listings
No Results Found.