1240 India St. & 1277 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101
Downtown San Diego – Columbia District
Treo is located in the northeast portion of Columbia District and borders the main stretch of Little Italy. Treo offers one of the best values for your money. The building has full amenities for extremely low homeowner’s dues. Treo is a great value opportunity because it is surrounded by ultra luxury complexes, but is a fraction of the price! It’s neighbors are selling as high as $1,000 per square foot while Treo is, on average, selling for less than half of that.
Treo also encompasses one full downtown block surrounded by Kettner, India, A st. and B st. and is just blocks from the main stretch of Little Italy. With great dining, wine and beer at your fingertips, who can ask for more?
- 24 story high-rise and 7 story mid-rise buildings
- 330 residences
- Year Built: 2002
- Developer: Intergulf
- Homeowner’s Dues: $473-$605 per month
- Professionally managed by Action Property Management
- Community Pool/Spa and Sun deck
- Fully-equipped fitness facility
- Community room with partial kitchen
- Lounge with wifi
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard
- 3 Outdoor BBQ areas and seating
- 24 hour security and surveillance
Activity for the Year 2021
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $638,566
- Average Square Footage: 970
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $661.04
- Properties Sold: 38
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
No Results Found.