1400 & 1480 Broadway & 1465 C Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Downtown San Diego – East Village
Union Square is located in Downtown San Diego’s East Village and is part of the I.D.E.A District. There are very exciting new development happening in the neighborhood, which will should greatly improve this location. Union Square appears to have a great future ahead of it!
The complex is made up of three 7-story mid rise buildings. Union Square was built on a super block, which is 2 city blocks combined into one. It is a short walk to City College, Balboa Park, and Albertson’s Grocery Store in Downtown San Diego.
Union Square Features
- Three 7-Story Buildings
- 262 residences
- Year Built: 2003-2004
- Developer: Western Pacific Housing
- Homeowner’s Dues: $450-$515 per month
- Professionally managed by FirstService Residential
Union Square Amenities
- Community Room with a Kitchen
- On-site Management
- Lushly Landscaped Courtyards
- BBQ area with seating
- Indoor Spa
- Secure Entry
- Gated Underground Parking
- Fitness facility
Activity for the Year 2021
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $507,964
- Average Square Footage: 1,028
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $504.05
- Properties Sold: 28
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Union Square Listings
No Results Found.