Village Walk is only a couple blocks away from the waterfront, arts, theater, fine dining, cafes, and elegant shops of downtown San Diego. Village Walk is one of the most colorful buildings in Little Italy, and it’s architecture is just as unique, making it one of the most recognizable buildings in the area. It brings the true essence of Italian living, allowing it’s residents to experience the warmth and essence of it’s details. With it great location, private access entry, and great amenities, Village Walk is the perfect place to call home.
Village Walk Features
- 6 Story Mid Rise
- 72 Residences
- Year Built: 2002
- Developer: The Olson Company
- Homeowner’s Dues: $450-$615 per month
- Professionally Managed by Silverado Community Management
Village Walk Amenities
- Private secured-access entry
- Fitness Center
- BBQ area
- Community clubhouse and recreation room
- Elegant landscaping
Activity for the Year 2021
January – December
- Average Sales Price: $666,569
- Average Square Footage: 1,217
- Average Price Per Sq Ft: $554.77
- Properties Sold: 8
*Information obtained through SDMLS. All information believed to be accurate but not guaranteed.
Village Walk Listings
No Results Found.