- 0:30 – How is the overall San Diego Housing Market?
- 9:15 – What is going on in the Lending Industry?
- 16:40 – Mortgage Forbearance
- 25:10 – Addressing the question – “Are housing prices going to come down?”
- 27:10 – Is it the right time to Buy? Sell?
- 36:44 – “Do you think this virus will effect how people look at highrise living?”
- 41:48 – Closing notes
Our team decided to do these round table discussions once a week to hopefully keep everyone informed as to what is going on in San Diego’s housing market. I have had so many discussions with friends, clients and family. Everyone seems to want to know how COVID-19 is impacting the real estate market.
If you click the time stamps, it will take you to that specific section on YouTube or you can skip ahead in the embedded video.
If there is a specific topic you would like us to cover, I would be more than happy to! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And Always Remember, It Matters Who You Work With!
Give me a call today at (619) 228-6790 or email me at Ryan@www.livingthesandiegolife.com for more information or to schedule a tour of the neighborhood!